Do you crave sugar?
Do you binge eat?
Kill Cravings, Heal your Gut with our Fat, Sugar & Yeast Free Diet Programme
Clean up your system and clean-up your cravings. A unique, award winning 4 week diet delivered to your door.
Each week is specifically tailored to remove all sugar and yeast, slowly and systematically from your entire system.
For this program to be most effective please purchase the yeast free support box to use alongside the 4 week meal program.
Our food is seasonal and fresh with new menus daily. We don’t rotate menus or buy bulk food.
Let Us Help You Feel Re-balanced By:
- Completely cut out sugar cravings
- Cure all fungus & yeast infections in the digestive system
- Re-balance the digestive system and good gut bacteria that is beneficial to health
- Improve energy levels
- Improve skin conditions
Each day the Fat, Sugar & Yeast Free Programme Includes:
Breakfast – An alkaline breakfast or vegetable smoothie
Mid-morning snack – High antioxidant snack
Lunch – Protein-rich lunch
Mid-afternoon snack – High antioxidant snack
Dinner- High fibre Dinner
Essential Yeast Sugar Free Detox Box week 1-2 & week 3-4
Anti-Cravings Supplement Box
Weeks 1 & 2
– Probiotics to restore compromised good bacteria in the gut
Amount: 1 capsule daily throughout week 1. 2 capsule daily throughout week 2
– Pau D’Arco fights infection and flushes yeast from the system
Amount: Tea made twice daily throughout week 1-2
– Candida Albicans a homeopathic remedy which stimulates the body’s own natural immunity
Amount: Take 2 a day throughout week 1
- Oregano Complex is a herbal complex that cures fungus and yeast infections
Amount: 1 capsule twice daily throughout week 2
Weeks 3 & 4
– Vitamin B Complex helps the process of metabolism in living cells
Amount: 10 drops once daily under the tongue or in water, juice or milk
– Camomile Tea is an anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
Amount: Tea made twice daily throughout week 3-4. Brew for 3-5 minutes
– Acerola Cherry Powder is a natural form of Vitamin C that supports the immune system
Amount: 1.5 tsp. per day in juice or water with breakfast throughout week 3-4
Our client Laura Jackson says: “Feeling healthy and green, thank you NoshDetox!”
Within the M25-
Evening deliveries between 6pm and 11pm; Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. We cannot guarantee a delivery time.
Outside the M25 (UK Mainland)-
Anytime before 5.30pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays only. We cannot guarantee a delivery time.
CASE STUDY – Marise Haefner
1. How did you find out you suffered from a yeast overgrowth, was it through an NHS test? Yes in 1992.
2. What were the symptoms? Itchiness and fatigue.
3. Did you try any over the counter medication before coming to Nosh? Yes, everything the pharmacy could offer.
4. How successful was it for you? Some gave temporary relief but others just expensive experiments.
5. How did it make you feel? Irritated at not being able to get rid of it completely.
6. What was the treatment programme Nosh suggested? Yeast and sugar free detox for 1 month.
7. Did you find you had any side effects from the programme? Irritable in the first week as I had no carbs and couldn’t eat my 1 swiss chocolate truffle and cup of tea with condensed milk (my daily sweet fix).
8. What happened when you had to travel? I still followed the guidelines Nosh gave me. had Skype call with Nosh where I could ask questions.
9. Did you get adequate support from Nosh or did you find it hard? I would SMS questions and get quick answers especially when planning a meal.
10. Was the Programme easy to follow and was the Supplement Box easy to use? Yes. Instructions on tins as well as an A4 in box
11. Did the Programme relieve you of the symptoms that you were suffering from? Yes, completely within 4 weeks.
12. How successful was the programme in your opinion? Very. I lost 5kg too.
13. Would you do another Detox from the Nosh Detox Delivery range? Absolutely.
14. Would you recommend the company and the programme which you did to anyone else? Definitely
15. Anything else you want to say/add? Why did I accept this as a condition to get used to instead of approaching it in a multi-pronged way like Nosh did. All healthcare providers I saw had a different explanation which made sense at the time, but sounds ridiculous now!