Sugar Cravings? Binge Eating?
Clean up your system and clean-up your cravings.
A Unique, award winning 4 week diet delivered to your door.
Each week is specifically tailored to remove all sugar and yeast, slowly and systematically from your entire system.
Our Unique Fat, Sugar & Yeast Free Programme includes:
All nutritional support supplements
Anti-Cravings Supplement Box - Weeks 1 & 2
Acerola Cherry Powder (vitamin C),
Vitamin B Complex,
Oregano Complex, and
Please note that deliveries are based on your delivery postcode and calculated on checkout.
CASE STUDY - Marise Haefner
1. How did you find out you suffered from a yeast overgrowth, was it through an NHS test? Yes in 1992.
2. What were the symptoms? Itchiness and fatigue.
3. Did you try any over the counter medication before coming to Nosh? Yes, everything the pharmacy could offer.
4. How successful was it for you? Some gave temporary relief but others just expensive experiments.
5. How did it make you feel? Irritated at not being able to get rid of it completely.
6. What was the treatment programme Nosh suggested? Yeast and sugar free detox for 1 month.
7. Did you find you had any side effects from the programme? Irritable in the first week as I had no carbs and couldn't eat my 1 swiss chocolate truffle and cup of tea with condensed milk (my daily sweet fix).
8. What happened when you had to travel? I still followed the guidelines nosh gave me. had Skype call with Nosh where I could ask questions.
9. Did you get adequate support from Nosh or did you find it hard? I would SMS questions and get quick answers especially when planning a meal.
10. Was the Programme easy to follow and was the Supplement Box easy to use? Yes. Instructions on tins as well as an A4 in box
11. Did the Programme relieve you of the symptoms that you were suffering from? Yes, completely within 4 weeks.
12. How successful was the programme in your opinion? Very. I lost 5kg too.
13. Would you do another Detox from the Nosh Detox Delivery range? Absolutely.
14. Would you recommend the company and the programme which you did to anyone else? Definitely
15. Anything else you want to say/add? Why did I accept this as a condition to get used to instead of approaching it in a multi-pronged way like Nosh did. All healthcare providers I saw had a different explanation which made sense at the time, but sounds ridiculous now!